- Cuban Vice-President stresses historic relations between China and Cuba
- Cuba could begin importing chicken and eggs from the Dominican Republic
- Cuba beats Taipei in U-18 World Baseball Cup
- Cuban wrestlers train in the US before World Championship
- Cuban bank to offer loans to self-employed without collateral
The emerging Cuban self-employed sector will have access to loans up to 10 thousand Cuban pesos to be granted by the Banco Popular de Ahorro (BPA), in a effort to boost the use of external sources of financing by them.
The United States exempted dozens of foreign companies and individuals appearing on its sanctions list for having economic and financial relations with Cuba.