- Cuba Closes Toronto Pan-Ams Performance with 97 Medals
- Raul Expresses Confidence in Santiago de Cuba Machado Ventura Delivers Closing Speech of July 26 Rally
- Young U.S. Student Thanks Cuba for Medical Training on the Island
- Raul Presides over Main Rally for July 26 in Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago de Cuba Dawned Red and Black this July 26
Cuba´s Banco Internacional de Comercio (BICSA) and the US Stonegate, based in Florida, signed an accord to set up a correspondent account, banking authorities confirmed in Havana.
Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment minister Rodrigo Malmierca stressed this week in Paris the potential of Cuba and France to further develop bilateral economic relations.
With the aim of strengthening links and establish a practical and effective mechanism for political consultations between foreign ministries, Cuba and the Federal Republic of Germany signed on Thursday in this capital the Joint Declaration on Cooperation between the two governments and a memorandum of understanding.
Cuban Economy minister Marino Murillo confirmed on Thursday that the country´s Gross Domestic Product grew 4.7 percent in the first half of 2015.
Total expenses out of the 2014 Cuban Budget reached 49 billion 33 million pesos (similar to dollars at official Exchange rate) standing for 98 percent of what was planned.
Tourist resorts in Cuba collected over 147 million Cuban convertible pesos (very close to same amount in US dollars), particularly in accommodation, catering and transportation services, spent by domestic tourists.