A comprehensive project for the renovation of La Gran Piedra (The Great Stone) area is underway in that place on the outskirts of this city, belonging to Baconao Park, declared a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1987.
Cuba and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea signed on Friday two agreements on commercial exchange and payments, at the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Investment (MINCEX) in this capital.
- Canadian Hotel Chain Blue Diamond Ranks High in Cuban Domestic Tourist Market
- Private Construction Effort Marks Pace of Housing Programs in Cuba
- Shortage of Cigarettes in Havana due to Hoarding and Increasing Consumption
- New Rice Mill Almost Ready to Start Operations
- Housing Materials Sales on the Rise in Central Cuba