- Central Cuban Enterprise Sets Record on Charcoal Exports
- Machado Ventura Receives Spain´s Communist Party´s General-Secretary
- Raul: Normalization of Cuba-U.S.A. Bonds Includes Lifting of Blockade
- Fidel Castro is Enjoying very Good Health, says Frei Betto
- US Legislator Submits Bill against Anti-Cuba Radio and TV Transmissions
Second Secretary of the Cuban Communist Party Jose Ramon Machado Ventura received this Thursday morning José Luis Centella, General_Secreatry of the Spanish communist party, who is in Cuba on an official visit.
Army General Raul Castro, First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and President of the councils of State and Ministers, stated on Wednesday that the normalization of relations between Cuba and the U.S. will not be possible as long as the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed by Washington against Havana exists, among other issues.
Brazilian scholar and theologian Frei Betto said on Wednesday in Havana that Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro is enjoying good health and high spirit.
The Cuban government as effectively advanced the fight against drug trafficking organizations, which have kept away from the country, said assistant secretary of state for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs William Brownfield.
David Atchorena, Director for Learning Policies and Systems of the United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organization (UNESCO), expressed on Tuesday his satisfaction with the use Cuba makes of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in schools.