Cuba will expose its most significant achievements in the area of sexual health and education during the 7th Cuban Congress on those subjects to take place September 14 to 18 at Havana´s Conventions Center.
As foreign tourists continue visiting Cuba at an impressive rate mainly encouraged in the reestablishment of diplomatic relations between the island and the US many are asking themselves the question: Is the Cuban tourism industry ready to take on the "wave" of vacationers expected in the upcoming season?
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov and Cuba's Ambassador to that country, Emilio Lozada, assessed the progress of bilateral relations, especially economic and trade.
A group of 23 Haitian youths will soon travel to Cuba to take medicine, engineering, economy and other higher education courses as part of permanent Cuban collaboration with that sister Caribbean nation.
Some 900 thousand citizens in eastern Cuba will benefit from a World Food Program´s country strategy aimed at reinforcing social and local protection systems focusing on food security.
- TS Danny strengthens into first hurricane of the 2015 season
- US and Havana working toward normal commercial flights to Cuba for US citizens
- Cuban History at the Heart of the Big Apple
- Severe drought and lack of rain trigger the alert to save water
- Cuban youths on the spotlight of sociological report