South African Episcopalian priest Michael Lapsley confirmed on Tuesday that he paid his 9th visit to Cuban antiterrorist and hero Gerardo Hernandez, imprisoned in Victorville, California, in the United States.
Cuba will punish officials with the Biological Laboratories Entrepreneurial Group Labiofam after they launched two perfumes in presumed homage to Cuban-Argentinean guerrilla fighter Ernesto Che Guevara and Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez.
- National African Union Leader Meets with Cuban Vice-president
- Salvador Valdes Mesa Meets with Zimbabwean Party Leader
- Fidel Sends Letter to Maduro Following his Courageous Speech at the UN
- Cuba's LABIOFAM Renews Cooperation Agreements with Africa
- Cubana de Aviacion Reintroduces Direct Flights to Costa Rica