- Cuba Closes Toronto Pan-Ams Performance with 97 Medals
- Raul Expresses Confidence in Santiago de Cuba Machado Ventura Delivers Closing Speech of July 26 Rally
- Young U.S. Student Thanks Cuba for Medical Training on the Island
- Raul Presides over Main Rally for July 26 in Santiago de Cuba
- Santiago de Cuba Dawned Red and Black this July 26
Nearly 900 Cuban health care facilities will benefit from a 50-million-peso (close to similar figure in US dollars) investment that includes capital repairs, maintenance and replacement of furniture, said deputy Health minister Luis Navarro.
The 46th contingent of the Venceremos Brigade stressed on Monday in Havana that they will continue to fight for an end of the US economic blockade against Cuba.
Cuban Environment, Science and Technology minister Elba Rosa Perez opened the 10th International Convention on the Environment and Development on Monday.
Cuban expert with the National Hygiene and Epidemiological Institute Maria Isabel Rodriguez triggered an alert on Thursday about the prevalence of Cholera in Latin America, a disease she described as very old but re-emergent.