- Works by Cuban Painter Wifredo Lam on Display in Brazil
- Spanish Minister of Industry, Energy and Tourism Visits Cuba
- Raul Castro congratulates Greek Premier after referendum
- Elian Gonzalez: The youth are the present and future of Cuba
- Cuba´s First VP sees off sports delegation to Toronto Pan Am Games
Representatives of the Cuban and Chinese biotechnology sectors are gathering June 29 and 30 in Havana to review bilateral cooperation accords in force over the past two years and to sign new protocols for the development of the scientific field.
Cuban expert with the National Hygiene and Epidemiological Institute Maria Isabel Rodriguez triggered an alert on Thursday about the prevalence of Cholera in Latin America, a disease she described as very old but re-emergent.
Eminent Cuban specialists and professors Alfredo Ceballos and Rodrigo Alvarez Cambras were presented with awards by the Association of Orthopedics and of Mazatlan in Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Cuba to present results of lung cancer vaccine
- International Health Fair Furthers Cooperation Relations
- More Cuban Health Workers who Fought Ebola in Africa Arrive in Havana
- Brazilian Health Minister Praises Cuba's Contribution in this Sector
- Over 220 foreign companies attend Health for All Scientific-Commercial Fair in Cuba