The president of the African Union Commission (AU), Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, expressed on Wednesday her gratitude to Cuba for the solidarity shown in various fields, especially in the fight against the Ebola epidemic that struck West Africa.
Cuba will propose Washington a trilateral health assistance project for Haiti after considering it with Haitian authorities, Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez announced in New York.
Cuba has well trained professionals and advanced technology in criminal investigation, said Cuban Forensic expert Jorge Gonzalez Perez, Dean of Havana´s School of Medical Sciences.
The Vienna Convention for the protection of the Ozone Layer is among the many business forums and international legal regulations in existence on sustainable and environmental development.
Some 200 delegates from four continents are participating at the 26th International Congress on Orthopedics, underway since today in the Eastern Cuban city of Camaguey, some 570 kilometers from the capital Havana.
Cuban orthopedists will present their latest advancements at the 26th Congress of the Cuban Orthopedics and Traumatology Society, September 21-26 in the eastern city of Camaguey.
- July in Cuba, third hottest in more than 50 years
- The United Nations Acknowledges Work of Cuban Medical Brigade in Haiti
- Cuba Begins Industrial Production of New Vaccine
- Brazil´s More Doctors Program provides attention to 63 million citizens
- Malaysian Firm to Commercialize Cuban Vaccine against Cancer