- Ban Ki-Moon Meets with Cuban Foreign Minister
- Cuban vice-president Winds up Visit to Vietnam
- National Baseball Series Begins in Cuba, Matanzas wins Opener
- Cuba: Labiofam Congress Highlights Campaign to Eradicate Malaria in West Africa
- Tour Agencies Sign Contracts with Private Rent Houses in Eastern Cuba
United Nations secretary general Ban Ki-moon met on Sunday with Cuban foreign minister Bruno Rodriguez, who is heading the island's delegation to the high-level segment of the 69 Session of the General Assembly, to open sessions on September 24.
Cuba's contribution to the Slave Route Project was acknowledged in Paris by Ali Moussa, head of the UNESCO initiative, the purpose of which is to show the scourge of trade and the African influence in the world.
Thousands of messages are at the doors of the White House on Friday demanding the release of the three anti-terrorist Cubans held in US prisons since 1998.
Colombia's Revolutionary Armed Forces-People's Army (FARC-EP) announced new proposals on the issue related to the victims of the armed conflict in an effort to advance the peace process agenda underway in Havana.
The leader of The Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan said in Barbados that Fidel Castro made solidarity among the peoples the reason of his existence.
A piece by Cuban artist Fabian Sotolongo is part of the collective exhibition "We Draw for Gaza" on display at the Mahmoud Darwish Museum of Palestine, against the Israeli genocide at Gaza Strip supported by the U.S. government.
The director of the Investigation and Analysis Team with Kaspersky Lab, Dmitry Bestuzhev, denounced an espionage campaign aimed at military institutions, government agencies and embassies of Latin American countries, which kicked off in 2010.
- Cuba Rejects Statements by Portuguese Official against Medical Cooperation in that Country
- Panama Resumes Literacy Program with Cuban Assistance
- Cuban Delegation Recalls Fidel's Visit Dominican University
- Palestine's Ambassador says This is not a War but an Invasion by Israel.
- US Navy on Doubtful Operations in Latin America