Cuba again condemned on Wednesday the Israeli aggression against the Gaza Strip, which has left one thousand deaths during more than 20 days, since Tel Aviv began its raids.
The general secretary of South Africa's African National Congress (ANC) Gwede Mantashe thanked Cuba for its historic support of the South African people and for collaboration actions in different fields.
The Islamic League of Cuba demanded the release of the three anti-terrorist Cubans still held in US prisons, during its activities relevant to the sacred Ramadan month.
Brazilian writer, theologian and professor Rubem Alves, considered the intellectual father of the Theology of Liberation, died Saturday at 80 in the city of Campinas, in Sao Paulo.
The aspirations to achieve peace and reconciliation in Colombia were at the center of proposals in three regional forums on the situation of the victims of the armed conflict that has affected that South American nation for the past five decades.
- China to Establish Solid Relations with Latin America and the Caribbean
- Cuban President Thanks China for its Links with Latin America
- Colombian Guerrilla and Government Define Participation of Victims at Peace Dialog
- Malaysian Plane Crashes in Ukraine with 295 POB
- Palestinian Ambassador to Havana Denounce Israeli Attacks on Gaza Strip