- Cuban Artists demand return of US Naval Base in Guantanamo
- Cuban youngsters will pay homage to Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro
- Oakland University student says in Cuba I discovered a lot
- Fidel Castro awarded Honoris Causa by Bolivian university
- Hillary Clinton Calls in Miami for Lifting of U.S. blockade on Cuba
Upon her return to the United States after a recent study trip to Cuba, Oakland University sophomore Annabelle Chidiac said "I went there to discover and I discovered a lot,"
HAVANA, Cuba, Jul 31 (acn) Salvadorian President Salvador Sanchez Cerén, who is in Cuba for a routine medical check-up, accused the leader of his country´s Nationalistic Republican Alliance Party (ARENA), Jorge Velado, to have violated his privacy.
An international conference called Cuban Futures will be held October in London on the reestablishment of US-Cuba relations and prospects for normalization of links between the two countries with the participation of speakers from Cuba, the U.K., and North America.
The Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, ECLAC, regretted that the US blockade on Cuba hinders the development of that island nation, though it stressed some advancements taking place in the Caribbean country.
Hillary Clinton, candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, will ask Congress on Friday to lift the blockade against Cuba during a planned visit to South Florida, where she will participate in two public meetings, according to information released by her campaign office.
I owe a lot to Cuba; what it has taught me in Medicine and outside Medicine is great, asserted in an exclusive interview with ACN Diana Gutierrez, of New York, the United States, who recently finished her studies.
The historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, sent a letter to the workers of the multi-state television channel Telesur, on the occasion of its 10th anniversary, addressed to the television network's director, Patricia Villegas.
- European Solidarity Brigade Ratifies Support for Cuba
- Miami Anti-Cuban Mafia Rejects Reopening of Cuban Embassy in the U.S.
- Cuban Vice-president says Nicaragua is Cuba´s sister nation
- Miami Cubans celebrate diplomatic relations between Havana and Washington
- Representatives of Cuban Society to Travel to the U.S. for Opening of Cuban Embassy