- Cubans is the United States Support Reestablishment of US-Cuba Relations
- Venezuela Education Minister Congratulates Cuban Teachers
- Italian Eden Viaggi Increases Operations in Cuba
- US-Cuba Trade Exchange Could Reach 4 Billion Dollars if Blockade is Lifted
- The Cuban Five Meet with President Raul Castro
A recent survey revealed that 58 percent of Cubans residing in the US city of Miami between 50 and 64 years of age support the announcement by President Barack Obama about the reestablishment of diplomatic relation with the island.
The member states of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of our Americas and the People´s Trade Treaty regional integration organization, known by its acronyms ALBA-TCP will hold a summit in Havana on Sunday, December 14 to mark the 10th anniversary of the bloc and the 20th anniversary of the meeting of its founders Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro.
The Cuba Interests Section in Washington still doesn't have a bank in the United States through which make the transaction related to its consular activities, as informed in a press release published by Granma newspaper today.
Colombia's FARC guerrillas and the government open a new round of talks in Havana on Wednesday to advance in the de-escalation of the armed conflict that has prevailed for 50 years in that South American nation.