The Director General World Health Organization (WHO) Margaret Chan, sent a message to the Heads of State and Government of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America-Trade Treaty of the Peoples (ALBA-TCP) that gathered in Havana for a Special Summit on Ebola.
- Cuba Alerts on Expanding North-South Development Gap
- South African Leader Calls for Stronger Campaign of Solidarity with Cuba
- Argentinean Airlines to Start Flights to Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Mexico
- Cuban Health Workers Arrive in Sierra Leone to Fight Ebola
- Former US State Secretary Henry Kissinger Planned to Attack Cuba in 1976