Colombia´s Revolutionary Armed Forces-Peoples´ Army (FARC-EP) said in Havana that after the release of General Ruben Dario Alzate trust must prevail between the parties in the framework of the peace dialog underway in the Cuban capital.
Cubans residents in The Netherlands held their 3rd National Forum this month in The Hague, and issued a declaration demanding the end of the over-50-year US blockade against their homeland and the release of three Cuban anti-terrorist fighters held in US prisons since 1998.
Cuban doctor Felix Baez, who got the Ebola virus in Sierra Leone, is making progress as the presence of the virus in his blood has significantly reduced, according to the medical team assisting him at Geneva´s Cantonal Hospital.
Cuban doctor Ronald Hernandez, a member of the medical brigade fighting Ebola in Liberia, expressed his optimism about the success of their mission in that western African nation.
- NYT Editorializes on US Brain Drain Program against Cuba
- Time for Washington to Improve Relations with Cuba, says the Times Editor
- Latin American Diabetes Association Praises Cuban Program
- UNASUR Supports Cuba Participation at Summit of the Americas
- Cuba Submits to the UN Draft Resolutions on Human Rights and Peace