- Works by Cuban Writer to be Present at Mexican Book Fair
- Cuba Stands Out for Achievement of Population and Development Goals, Says UNPF
- U.S. Business Persons Promote Coalition against Blockade of Cuba
- Cuba's National Ballet Company to Participate in Mexican Festival
- Copa Airlines Announced New Flight to Cuba
Writer Odalys Leyva, of this city, will have two of her works at the 14th International Book Fair to be held at the main square of Mexico City, scheduled for October 13-20.
Ukrainian dancer Vladimir Malakhov, described as the top male star of the ballet circuit of all times, gave a keynote lecture at the Eddy Suñol Theater of this city on Saturday, in which dancers of various Cuban groups participated.
Some fifty films, shorts and documentaries of 13 Latin American nations will be screened during the 9th edition of the Latin American Film Festival of Sydney that opened on Tuesday with the screening of the Cuban film "Conducta," second feature film by Ernesto Daramas, winner of two prizes at the Havana Film Festival in New York and of the Silver Boiznaga Prize at the Spanish Film Festival of Malaga.
Few Americans know that some 150 years ago a Cuban woman named Loreta Janeta Velazquez, wore men clothes to be able to fight in the US 1861-1865 American Civil War for the Confederate States.
- Children and Young Poets of Iberian-American Nations Meet in Las Tunas
- Carlos Acosta to Say Goodbye to Classical Repertoire after his Carmen for Royal Ballet
- Fidel is Fidel, Photo Exhibit Marks 88th Birthday of the Cuban Revolution Leader
- Hundreds in Mexico Attend Photo Exhibit about Fidel Castro
- Wax Figure of Gabriel Garcia Marquez to be Exhibited on Fidel's Birthday