- Hillary Clinton Calls in Miami for Lifting of U.S. blockade on Cuba
- Salvadorian President accuses political leader about his Cuban trip
- Fidel Castro, the world´s most watched man, according to Discovery Channel
- Activists in Britain Call Conference on US-Cuba Relations
- Cuban communist leader says only resistance can guarantee Latin American future
Singer Rosalia Fonseca, from Matanzas, won the First Prize at the seventh International Popular Song Festival, sponsored by the Association of Culture and Sports for the Blind, in Guatemala.
The Plaza de Marte is for the residents of Santiago de Cuba the entrance of the historic center of the city where the first villa of Santiago de Cuba was founded on July of 1515.
The members of the 26th Pastors for Peace Friendshipment Caravan to Cuba, an initiative that has brought tons of humanitarian assistance to the island over the years in defiance of the US blockade, arrived in Mexico on their way to Havana.