The official Web site of the Church World Service (CWS, http://www.cwsglobal.org), a religious institution with humanitarian purposes based in New York, U.S.A., issued on Thursday a press release on the visit paid by CWS President and CEO Reverend John L. McCullough to the Hero of the Republic of Cuba Antonio Guerrero in the federal prison of Marianna, Florida, where he's serving an unfair sentence for fighting terrorism.
Cuban antiterrorist fighter Fernando Gonzalez was presented in Madrid with the Dolores Ibarruri (La Pasionaria) Commemorative Medal by the Spanish Communist Party.
A meeting of solidarity with the five Cuban antiterrorists unfairly condemned in the United States was held on Friday in this capital in the presence of Miguel Diaz-Canel, member of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and First Vice-president of the councils of State and Ministers.
- Cuban Hero Presents Case of The Five to U.S. Youth
- Activist Demand Release of Cuban Anti-Terrorist Fighters in front of the White House
- Sam Nujoma Demands Release of The Five
- Huge Campaign for the Five is underway in over 30 Nations
- Over 200 Delegates of 49 Nations to Attend in Havana Colloquium for The Five